*Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.
Brand - 1MORE, Model - 1MORE Stylish, Type - In-Ear Earphone, Connectivity - Bluetooth, Feature - Feature - Stylish Color Combinations- Choose between 4 stylish color options to match your personal preference: rose pink, platinum gold, spearmint green, and midnight black. The sound chamber, cable, and ear tips all feature the same color scheme for a timeless aesthetic, Dual-Dynamic Driver- A dual-dynamic driver featuring one titanium + one graphene diaphragm in a coaxial design with two outer layers of PET deliver superior sonic detail with sizzling highs, clear mids, and deep bass, Lossless Bluetooth Audio- Bluetooth v4.2 with a wireless range of up to 30 ft. allows you to listen to your favorite music anytime, anywhere. The convenience of Bluetooth has never looked so good, Fast Charge + 3C Battery- Fully charged, the Stylish BT Headphones are capable of 6 hours of use. Fast Charge capabilities give you 3 hours of use with only 10 minutes of charge time due to a 3C battery that is capable of 3x faster-charging speed, Perfected Ergonomics- A soft and flexible neckband with a skin-like silicone material offers more comfort during prolonged use. A built-in memory steel wire allows the neckband to fold for easy storage in pocket or travel case, Streamlined Beauty the Stylish BT Headphones adopt a new streamlined design concept that offers both a sleek and smooth build that is free from any rigid shapes or angles. This new design concept combines high performing earbuds with that of elegant comfort, featuring a soft and ergonomic neckband allowing you to listen in total comfort, Meticulous Design the sound chamber is made of ABS material and is vacuum plated for a glossy finish. Soft, skin-friendly silicone ear tips provide a comfortable fit during prolonged use as well as a tight seal to prevent sound leakage. A frosted PE SR tube under the housing provides added durability to handle any condition Dual-Dynamic Driver the coaxial dual-dynamic driver design ensures a balance between the small-diameter chambers resulting in premium sound quality. A back-to-back antistrophic coil layout helps to offset magnetic interference and keep the sensitivity high. An antistrophic coil layout also assists in maintaining the consistency of the sound wave propagation from the different diaphragms so you can enjoy superior audio performance, Fast Charge + 3C Battery they Stylish BT`s feature a 3C battery that is capable of 3x faster charging time than most standard batteries. Fast Charge capabilities grants you 3 hours of use with only 10 minutes of charge time, perfect for those who are always on-the-go, 125 mAh Lithium Battery, be free to enjoy your music for 6 hours of use at a time, Wireless Freedom Bluetooth v4.2 ensures easy pairing between your headphones and any Bluetooth enabled device. Experience a stable connection of up to 30 ft. so you can enjoy your music in total freedom, Perfected Ergonomics Our new streamlined design has been carefully thought out to give you both a secure and comfortable fit. The high-quality silicone material used throughout the Stylish neckband has built-in memory metal inside that makes the neckband malleable, so it conforms to your neck as if it were never there. A conveniently located multi-functional controller allows for effortless control over song selections, volume, and phone calls, Microphone - Yes, Working Range - 9.144 Meter, Battery - 125mAh lithium battery, Color - Black, Others - Charging time 50 minutes, Talk time: 6 Hours, Music play time: 6 Hours, Impedance: 32ohm, Warless Range: 30 ft., Input: 5v 1A, Bluetooth: Bluetooth V4.2m, Bluetooth Protocol: HFP/A2DP/AVRCP, Weight: 23.4gm, Titanium diaphragm (single layer), Daikoku copper coil, graphene composite diaphragm, 10mm (drive cap thickness included), Warranty - 1 year (Warranty must be claimed with original box & all accessories)
When buying a new phone, it’s almost always customary to receive free earbuds with your purchase. However, these freebies are often of low quality and don’t last long. What if you need to buy a new one? How do you know which earbuds are good for your device?
Customers nowadays usually base their buying decision out of these three factors: design, price, and brand. First, they look at the earbuds’ overall appearance. Does it look stylish? Does the color match their taste? Second, they check the price of the product. Does it fit into their budget? Can they get something cheaper for the same quality? And third, the brand. Is the brand known in the industry? Is it trusted by a lot of users?
These are good reasons to decide which earbuds to buy. However, it isn’t enough. Choosing earbuds based only on these factors might not give you the best bang for your buck. To help avoid buying earbuds you’ll hate, check out the following factors before proceeding with your purchase.
1. Earbuds Specifications
It’s important to note that looks, price and even brand don’t always measure to their quality. So how do you know if the product is good? Because you can’t try out earbuds before purchase, the best thing you can do is to check the specs of the product in its packaging. If you’re shopping online, then be sure that you look into its product details carefully. Here are technical specs you have to check when choosing earbuds:
– refers to the measure of opposition a circuit provides to a current when a voltage is applied. Basically, the higher the impedance of a device, the less current will flow. To achieve maximum power, and in this case, the best sound quality – one must match the impedance of the source to the impedance of the earbuds.
– refers to ‘how loud the earbuds can go’. The sensitivity specs show how electric signals are changed into acoustic signals. It is often measured in sound pressure level (SPL). For safe music listening, you must pick earbuds with a mid-range level of sensitivity. Anything above the limit can be dangerous to your ears.
– measured in hertz (Hz), this refers to the range of audio frequencies the earbuds can repeat. Knowing the frequency response of a headphone can help you choose the right device if you wish to listen to a particular type of music. For example, if you like to hear music with lots of bass, then you should look for earphones with low bass frequency.
– turn electrical signals to sound pressure. They are responsible for creating the sound within your device. So the stronger/larger the driver, the better the overall sound will be on your earbuds. Drivers can also boost bass and trebles for a good listening experience.
2. Perfect Fit
Not all earphones can properly fit our ears. Factors like your ear shape and the earbuds design can affect comfort. Thus, finding good earbuds that fit your ear snugly and securely is important. Bad earbuds only hurt your ear after a while of using especially for people who have sensitive outer ears.
For best experience, I recommend buying earbuds that nestle gently in your ear hole. Most of them have rubber tips that don’t hurt like the plastic ones. There are also other options that may be more comfortable like the specialized comfort earbuds, foam tips, and custom-molded tips that contour your ear shape.
3. Type and Specialization
Earbuds come in all shapes, sizes for various purposes. You’ll have to choose the type that will suit your needs, depending on the kind of activity you’ll be likely using your ear buds for. For example, if you’re working out or jogging, earbuds with secure fit is the smarter option. On the contrary, if you simply want to listen to good music, then you should pick earbuds that deliver the best sound quality. Here are some types of earbuds:
– These earbuds work to isolate sound. It blocks other noises in the surroundings so you enjoy whatever you’re listening to. It’s perfect for listening music when you’re in traffic or at crowded places.
– Unlike sound isolating earbuds that separate music from background sound, noise cancellation earbuds work to block any kind of noise in your surroundings. They are often very powerful, and can even let you sleep through noisy surroundings.
– Do you enjoy listening to music on your morning jog or while working out at the gym? If so, then you should choose sweat resistant earphones. These earphones are built specially to block out moisture from sweat.
– If you’re looking for more convenience, then you need Bluetooth earbuds. These kinds of earbuds are connected to your device using Bluetooth technology. They offer great freedom especially if you’re doing sports or any activity that requires lots of movement.
Now that you’re ready, you can make an informed decision to get the best purchase.