*Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.
Magic like you’ve never heard
AirPods Pro have been designed to deliver Active Noise Cancellation for immersive sound, Transparency mode so you can hear your surroundings, and a customizable fit for all-day comfort. Just like AirPods, AirPods Pro connect magically to your iPhone or Apple Watch. And they’re ready to use right out of the case.
Active Noise Cancellation
Incredibly light noise-cancelling headphones, AirPods Pro block out your environment so you can focus on what you’re listening to. AirPods Pro use two microphones, an outward-facing microphone and an inward-facing microphone, to create superior noise cancellation. By continuously adapting to the geometry of your ear and the fit of the ear tips, Active Noise Cancellation silences the world to keep you fully tuned in to your music, podcasts, and calls.
Switch to Transparency mode and AirPods Pro let the outside sound in, allowing you to hear and connect to your surroundings. Outward- and inward-facing microphones enable AirPods Pro to undo the sound-isolating effect of the silicone tips so things sound and feel natural, like when you’re talking to people around you.
AirPods Pro offer a more customizable fit with three sizes of flexible silicone tips to choose from. With an internal taper, they conform to the shape of your ear, securing your AirPods Pro in place and creating an exceptional seal for superior noise cancellation.
Amazing audio quality
A custom-built high-excursion, low-distortion driver delivers powerful bass. A superefficient high dynamic range amplifier produces pure, incredibly clear sound while also extending battery life. And Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to suit the shape of your ear for a rich, consistent listening experience.
Even more magical
The Apple-designed H1 chip delivers incredibly low audio latency. A force sensor on the stem makes it easy to control music and calls and switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode. Announce Messages with Siri gives you the option to have Siri read your messages through your AirPods. And with Audio Sharing, you and a friend can share the same audio stream on two sets of AirPods — so you can play a game, watch a movie, or listen to a song together.
Brand - Apple, Model - Apple AirPods Pro, Type - AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case, Connectivity - Bluetooth (AirPods), Wireless (Charging Case), Feature - Designed by Apple, Active Noise Cancellation, More customizable fit and seal, Transparency mode, Amazing sound quality with Adaptive EQ, Sweat and water resistant (IPX4), Automatically on, automatically connected, Easy setup for all Apple devices, Quick charging in the case, Case can be charged either wirelessly using a Qi-certified charger or with the Lightning connector, AirPods Pro use two microphones, an outward-facing microphone and an inward-facing microphone, to create superior noise cancellation, By continuously adapting to the geometry of ear and the fit of the ear tips, Active Noise Cancellation silences the world to keep fully tuned in to music, podcasts, and calls, A custom-built high-excursion, low-distortion driver delivers powerful bass, A superefficient high dynamic range amplifier produces pure, incredibly clear sound while also extending battery life, And Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to suit the shape of ear for a rich, consistent listening experience, Even more magical, The Apple-designed H1 chip delivers incredibly low audio latency, A force sensor on the stem makes it easy to control music and calls and switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode, Announce Messages with Siri gives the option to have Siri read messages through your AirPods And with Audio Sharing, iPhone and iPod touch models with the latest version of iOS, iPad models with the latest version of iPadOS, Apple Watch models with the latest version of watchOS, Mac models with the latest version of macOS, Apple TV models with the latest version of tvOS, Microphone - Yes, Color - White, Others - Part no: MWP22AM/A, Audio Technology: Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode, Adaptive EQ, Vent system for pressure equalization, Custom high-excursion Apple driver, Custom high dynamic range amplifier, Sensors: Dual beamforming microphones, Inward-facing microphone, Dual optical sensors, Motion-detecting accelerometer, Speech-detecting accelerometer, Force sensor, Chip: H1-based System in Package, Controls: Press the force sensor once to play, pause, or answer a phone call, Press twice to skip forward, Press three times to skip back, Press and hold to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode, Say Hey Siri to do things like play a song, make a call, or get directions, Dimensions: 30.9 x 24.0 x 21.8mm (AirPods (each)), 45.2 x 21.7 x 60.6mm (Wireless Charging Case), Weight: 5.4gm (AirPods (each)), 45.6gm (Wireless Charging Case), Charging Case: Works with Qi-certified chargers or the Lightning connector, Battery: AirPods Pro, Up to 4.5 hours of listening time with a single charge (up to 5 hours with Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency off), Up to 3.5 hours of talk time with a single charge, AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case, More than 24 hours of listening time, More than 18 hours of talk time, 5 minutes in the case provides around 1 hour of listening time or around 1 hour of talk time, Compatibility: iPhone Models, iPad Models, Mac Models, Apple Watch Models, Apple TV Models, iPod Models, Warranty - 1 Year
When buying a new phone, it’s almost always customary to receive free earbuds with your purchase. However, these freebies are often of low quality and don’t last long. What if you need to buy a new one? How do you know which earbuds are good for your device?
Customers nowadays usually base their buying decision out of these three factors: design, price, and brand. First, they look at the earbuds’ overall appearance. Does it look stylish? Does the color match their taste? Second, they check the price of the product. Does it fit into their budget? Can they get something cheaper for the same quality? And third, the brand. Is the brand known in the industry? Is it trusted by a lot of users?
These are good reasons to decide which earbuds to buy. However, it isn’t enough. Choosing earbuds based only on these factors might not give you the best bang for your buck. To help avoid buying earbuds you’ll hate, check out the following factors before proceeding with your purchase.
1. Earbuds Specifications
It’s important to note that looks, price and even brand don’t always measure to their quality. So how do you know if the product is good? Because you can’t try out earbuds before purchase, the best thing you can do is to check the specs of the product in its packaging. If you’re shopping online, then be sure that you look into its product details carefully. Here are technical specs you have to check when choosing earbuds:
– refers to the measure of opposition a circuit provides to a current when a voltage is applied. Basically, the higher the impedance of a device, the less current will flow. To achieve maximum power, and in this case, the best sound quality – one must match the impedance of the source to the impedance of the earbuds.
– refers to ‘how loud the earbuds can go’. The sensitivity specs show how electric signals are changed into acoustic signals. It is often measured in sound pressure level (SPL). For safe music listening, you must pick earbuds with a mid-range level of sensitivity. Anything above the limit can be dangerous to your ears.
– measured in hertz (Hz), this refers to the range of audio frequencies the earbuds can repeat. Knowing the frequency response of a headphone can help you choose the right device if you wish to listen to a particular type of music. For example, if you like to hear music with lots of bass, then you should look for earphones with low bass frequency.
– turn electrical signals to sound pressure. They are responsible for creating the sound within your device. So the stronger/larger the driver, the better the overall sound will be on your earbuds. Drivers can also boost bass and trebles for a good listening experience.
2. Perfect Fit
Not all earphones can properly fit our ears. Factors like your ear shape and the earbuds design can affect comfort. Thus, finding good earbuds that fit your ear snugly and securely is important. Bad earbuds only hurt your ear after a while of using especially for people who have sensitive outer ears.
For best experience, I recommend buying earbuds that nestle gently in your ear hole. Most of them have rubber tips that don’t hurt like the plastic ones. There are also other options that may be more comfortable like the specialized comfort earbuds, foam tips, and custom-molded tips that contour your ear shape.
3. Type and Specialization
Earbuds come in all shapes, sizes for various purposes. You’ll have to choose the type that will suit your needs, depending on the kind of activity you’ll be likely using your ear buds for. For example, if you’re working out or jogging, earbuds with secure fit is the smarter option. On the contrary, if you simply want to listen to good music, then you should pick earbuds that deliver the best sound quality. Here are some types of earbuds:
– These earbuds work to isolate sound. It blocks other noises in the surroundings so you enjoy whatever you’re listening to. It’s perfect for listening music when you’re in traffic or at crowded places.
– Unlike sound isolating earbuds that separate music from background sound, noise cancellation earbuds work to block any kind of noise in your surroundings. They are often very powerful, and can even let you sleep through noisy surroundings.
– Do you enjoy listening to music on your morning jog or while working out at the gym? If so, then you should choose sweat resistant earphones. These earphones are built specially to block out moisture from sweat.
– If you’re looking for more convenience, then you need Bluetooth earbuds. These kinds of earbuds are connected to your device using Bluetooth technology. They offer great freedom especially if you’re doing sports or any activity that requires lots of movement.
Now that you’re ready, you can make an informed decision to get the best purchase.