*Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.
Product Id: 01.01.024.218
Quick OverviewIntel Core i5 10400
Are you searching online for Intel Core i5 10400 processor price in Bangladesh? Before buying this Intel processor check Ryans Desktop processor reviews. The Intel Core i5 10400 is a Core 6 and12 Threads processor. Base Frequency is 2.90 GHz . On the contrary max turbo frequency of this processor is 4.30 GHz. The Intel Core i5 10400 Has Memory Channel dual channel memory. DDR4-2666 type ram supports it. The Intel Core i5 10400 is LGA1200 Sockets Supported. It comes with PCG 2015C (Included) cpu cooler. 65 W Thermal design power(TDP) used in this Threads processor.
Ryans computers give a competitive price for the Intel Core i5 10400 Processor in Bangladesh. The latest price is given above. You can purchase the processor with EMI. Ryans computers give home delivery. 3 Year (No Warranty for Fan or Cooler) Brand warranty available for this Intel Comet Lake processor. So buy now.
Are you looking for a processor/CPU for your build? If you are, then we’ve been expecting you. Picking up the right processor or CPU is extremely crucial when it comes to building a new PC or upgrading an existing system. Clock speed and core counts of the CPU is directly related to the overall PC performance. Higher clock speed and greater core counts can guarantee a snappier system, smoother gameplay, and faster completion of intensive tasks such as video editing and transcoding. Ryans is here to help you out with all necessary information to facilitate an informed purchase.
Where Intel has focused on higher clock speeds and efficiency, AMD has traditionally been all about high core counts and boosting multi-threaded performance.
Intel typically offers better single core performance and productivity, which delivers overall greater performance. The better performance, however, comes with greater price, as an Intel CPU costs more compared to an AMD CPU.
With a cheaper price, AMD, on the other hand, typically provides better multi-threaded performance, as a result of higher core and thread counts.
If you made up your mind about the CPU brand, it’s time to focus on the different variants of Intel and AMD available at Ryans.
To avoid any major dip in performance, you need to look at an 8th or 9th Generation CPU model. While the 9th generation processors currently offer best performance, we suggest to opt for 8th generation instead, if you are looking for an affordable alternative.
As expected, the performance increases with the gradual upgradation from core i3 to core i9. But it is essential to know the details in this regard.
- Intel 8th Generation Core i3 CPUs, with four cores, delivers excellent performance for their cost. Core i3 CPUs, however, lack support for Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost, two core technologies found in higher-end CPUs.
Hyper-Threading creates virtual cores to operate in a way that a processor with more cores would operate and Turbo Boost dramatically increases the clock speed when more power is needed.
- Core i5 CPUs come with six cores and Turbo Boost technology, although it does not have Hyper Threading.
- Core i7 offers both Turbo Boost and Hyper Threading. It may have six cores like Core i5 but it can operate as if it has 12 cores.
- Intel Core i9, with eight physical cores, is the most powerful alternatives among the Intel core ranges. It would be the best choice for anyone who is ready to spend some extra money for better performance.
AMD is taking on Intel with several products, including the popular Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, Ryzen 7, Ryzen 9, and Threadripper.
- Ryzen 3, with four physical cores, is specifically designed for budget-friendly PC builds and consumers who are not going to use their PCs for heavy applications.
- Ryzen 5 processors come with a mix of quadcore and hexacore processors with more than enough power for video editing and other intense workloads. These processors lie within the mid-tier range for gamers and those who need a capable CPU, in general.
- Ryzen 7 processors allow advanced computing at somewhat affordable price. With eight cores and 16 threads, Ryzen 7 variants are capable of handling any task thrown at the CPU.
- Ryzen 9 family packs 12 cores and 24 threads and place itself in the middle between Ryzen 7 and Threadripper.
Threadripper processors may not be an option for all but it is the most powerful AMD alternative. Packed with up to 12 cores and 24 threads it allows users to push the system beyond its limits.