Capture Resolution (Pixel)
The Orico Capture Card is a USB 3.0 capture card that can record and stream video from a variety of devices, including game consoles, computers, and smartphones. It supports resolutions up to 1080p at 60 frames per second, and it has a low latency of 16 milliseconds.
The Orico Capture Card is a great option for gamers, content creators, and anyone who wants to record or stream video from a variety of devices. It is easy to use, has a low latency, and supports high-quality video recording.
Ryans Computers sell Orico Capture Card. On the website and in the stores, you can buy them for reasonable prices.
What is an Orico capture card?
- You may record or broadcast gameplay from a number of gadgets, including gaming consoles, laptops, and cellphones, using an Avermedia capture card. It transfers the device's video and audio signals to your computer so that they can be streamed or recorded.
How do I record gameplay with an Orico capture card?
- You must utilize the capture card's software to record gameplay using an Orico capture card. Depending on the software you're using, there are different procedures for recording gaming.
Does the capture card use GPU or CPU?
- The gaming computer's GPU will be sending data to this capture card continuously.
Is A capture card good for gaming?
- You'll get excellent, lag-free gaming quality.
Do capture cards affect PC performance?
- In essence, video capture cards are created to directly record or stream your monitor in high-quality images without affecting the performance of your PC.
N.B. Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.