When choosing a Cooler Master mouse, it is important to consider your needs and budget. If you are looking for a lightweight mouse for gaming, then the MM711 or MM731 are good options. If you are looking for a more traditional mouse with a wider range of features, then the MasterMouse MM710 or MasterMouse S are good choices.
What is the default DPI of the Cooler Master mouse?
- The Cooler Master MM710 by default features a polling rate of 1000 Hz and the DPI steps 400, 800, and 1200.
Does the Cooler Master Mouse have a software?
- Yes! There is Cooler Master MasterPlus+ software.
How do you change the LED on a Cooler Master?
- Only approved modes allow for on-the-fly control of LED color using FN + F1 for red, F2 for green, and F3 for blue.
What is the default gaming mouse DPI?
- Although gaming mice frequently have DPIs higher than 4000, and some models can reach up to 20,000 DPI or more, the average mouse has a DPI between 800 and 1600.
Does DPI affect FPS?
- In contrast to, for example, a racing game, your DPI level will have the biggest impact on gameplay.
N.B. Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.