Havit Network Cables perform well in a range of networking situations, including those in homes, workplaces, data centers, and other places. Like other Ethernet cables, Havit Network Cables include a number of characteristics intended to enable dependable and effective data transmission inside a network.
What are the different categories of Havit Network Cables available?
- There are several varieties of Havit Network Cables, including Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat6a, each of which is made to handle a particular data transmission speed.
How do I choose the right category of Havit Network Cable for my network?
- While Cat6 and Cat6a are better suited for higher-speed applications like gaming and 4K video streaming, Cat5e is adequate for basic networking.
What is the difference between shielded (STP) and unshielded (UTP) Havit Network Cables?
- Additional shielding is added to shield shielded (STP) wires from external interference sources including electromagnetic interference (EMI). Standard unprotected (UTP) cables perform effectively in most networking settings.
Are Havit Network Cables cross-compatible with different networking devices?
- Havit Network Cables generally work with other brands. Devices that support lower categories can use higher-category cables, but the network will only operate at the speed of the lowest-rated component.
Do Havit Network Cables have gold-plated connectors?
- Some Havit Network Cables could have connectors that are gold-plated. Signal quality is improved, corrosion is decreased, and conductivity is increased via gold plating.
N.B. Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.