Read Speed (CD)
Read Speed (DVD)
Write Speed (CD)
Write Speed (DVD)
Top Selling Products
Transcend is an excellent alternative to think about if you're seeking a high-quality, reliable, and user-friendly optical device.
Any form of storage where data is written and read using a laser is referred to as optical storage. Typically, data is written in optical mediums like digital versatile discs (DVDs) and compact discs (CDs). Optical discs were once thought to be a possible alternative to hard disk drives (HDDs) in computing systems, but their capacity growth has lagged behind both HDDs and later flash-based solid-state drives (SSDs), which has largely limited the use of optical storage to long-term archiving and data backup.
Ryans Computers sells Transcend Optical Devices. You can buy them on the website and in the stores for reasonable prices.
What is the standard for the optical disc?
- Optical discs typically have a diameter of between 7.6 and 30 cm (3.0 and 11.8 in), with 12 cm (4.7 in) being the most popular measurement. The so-called program region, which houses the data, typically begins 25 mm from the center.
What is an optical drive and do I need one?
- A computer system's optical disc drive (ODD) enables you to watch movies and listen to music on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs. The majority of drives also let you write data to discs, allowing you to make your own music CDs, video DVDs, or even backup copies of your critical data files.
What are the 3 types of optical drives?
- Compact disks (CDs), digital versatile disks (DVDs), also known as digital video disks, and Blu-ray disks, which offer the largest capacities and data transfer rates of the three, make up the majority of today's optical disks.
What are the good features of optical storage?
- Because laser beams can be focused and controlled considerably more accurately than tiny magnetic heads, which allows for the condensing of data into a much smaller space, optical storage offers higher memory capacity than magnetic storage.
What is the highest capacity optical disc?
- A single Generation 3 media cartridge for Optical Disc Archive can store up to 5.5 terabytes of data thanks to its cutting-edge, high-density disc structure with up to six distinct recording layers.
Transcend optical devices are compatible with a wide range of computers and operating systems, making them suitable for various purposes, including entertainment, data storage, and software installation. Ryans Computers offers you a wide range of Transcend optical devices both in its branches and online store. Ryans offer easy payment method both in branches and online store. From COD to debit/credit card payment, bKash/Rocket/Nagad/OK wallet options are also available for customers. You can avail of EMI facilities through credit card at any of our branches. You can claim a warranty at any of our branches. Buy at reasonable prices on Ryans Computers.
N.B. Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.