Number of Input Channel
Max. Video Recording Res.
Dual Stream Support
Number HDD Interface (SATA)
Max. Storage Support
For surveillance and security applications, Armor XVR (Digital Video Recorder) is a flexible and sophisticated video recording and management solution.
Ryans Computers sells all types of Armor XVR. On the website and in the stores, you can buy them for reasonable prices.
How many channels does an Armor XVR support?
- Each model of Armor XVR supports a different number of channels. Four-channel, eight-channel, sixteen-channel, and other configurations are typical.
Can I connect both analog and IP cameras to an Armor XVR?
- Yes, several Armor XVR models allow for the integration of analog and IP cameras, giving users the freedom to choose which camera types to use in a given security system.
What video resolutions are supported by Armor XVRs?
- Depending on the model, Armor XVRs can support Full HD (1080p) and Ultra HD (4K) video resolutions.
Do Armor XVRs support remote access?
- Yes, Armor XVRs frequently come with remote access features that let users utilize web browsers or mobile apps to watch and control their surveillance systems from a distance.
Can I record audio along with video using an Armor XVR?
- As long as you have cameras with built-in microphones or external audio input options, several Armor XVR models offer audio recording.
N.B. Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.