*Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.
Product Id: 10.06.516.68
Quick OverviewModel - Edifier X3
Brand - Edifier, Model - Edifier X3, Type - Bluetooth Earbuds, Connectivity - Bluetooth, Frequency Response - 20Hz-20KHz, Sensitivity - 95dB, Working/Bluetooth Range - 10 Meter, Bluetooth Version - Bluetooth 5.0, Waterproof - Yes, Battery - 60mA (Earbuds), 500mA (Charging Case), Rechargeable Battery - Yes, Charging Time - 6 Hours (Earbud), 18 Hours (Charging Case), Playing Time - Up to 6 Hours, Weight (gm) - 34.4gm, Color - Black, Feature - 6+18H playback time, touch control IPX5 Water proof, Voice Assistant, light weight design, Others - Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP,AVRCP,HFP,HSP, Input Power: DC5V 60mA (Earbuds), DC5V 500mA (Charging Case), Playback time: 6Hrs(Earbud) + 18Hrs(Charging Case), Audio Frequency: 16bti/ 44.1KHz, Audio Decoding: SBC,aptX, Decoding Rate: Up to 352kbps, Stylish & Compact Design, Matte Texture, Earbuds: 17 (W) x 25 (H)mm, CVC8.0 Noise Cancellation- stable signal for clear detailed sound , 6 hours per charge for the earbuds, 18 hours full charge by charging case, Quick touch on either side, LED Indicator: battery low, red blink turn off after 1 hour of charging, charging time 2 hours, ipx5 dust and water resistance, splash and sweat are on longer a problem, Warranty - 1 Year, Country of Origin - China, Made in/ Assemble - China
When buying a new phone, it’s almost always customary to receive free earbuds with your purchase. However, these freebies are often of low quality and don’t last long. What if you need to buy a new one? How do you know which earbuds are good for your device?
Customers nowadays usually base their buying decision out of these three factors: design, price, and brand. First, they look at the earbuds’ overall appearance. Does it look stylish? Does the color match their taste? Second, they check the price of the product. Does it fit into their budget? Can they get something cheaper for the same quality? And third, the brand. Is the brand known in the industry? Is it trusted by a lot of users?
These are good reasons to decide which earbuds to buy. However, it isn’t enough. Choosing earbuds based only on these factors might not give you the best bang for your buck. To help avoid buying earbuds you’ll hate, check out the following factors before proceeding with your purchase.
1. Earbuds Specifications
It’s important to note that looks, price and even brand don’t always measure to their quality. So how do you know if the product is good? Because you can’t try out earbuds before purchase, the best thing you can do is to check the specs of the product in its packaging. If you’re shopping online, then be sure that you look into its product details carefully. Here are technical specs you have to check when choosing earbuds:
– refers to the measure of opposition a circuit provides to a current when a voltage is applied. Basically, the higher the impedance of a device, the less current will flow. To achieve maximum power, and in this case, the best sound quality – one must match the impedance of the source to the impedance of the earbuds.
– refers to ‘how loud the earbuds can go’. The sensitivity specs show how electric signals are changed into acoustic signals. It is often measured in sound pressure level (SPL). For safe music listening, you must pick earbuds with a mid-range level of sensitivity. Anything above the limit can be dangerous to your ears.
– measured in hertz (Hz), this refers to the range of audio frequencies the earbuds can repeat. Knowing the frequency response of a headphone can help you choose the right device if you wish to listen to a particular type of music. For example, if you like to hear music with lots of bass, then you should look for earphones with low bass frequency.
– turn electrical signals to sound pressure. They are responsible for creating the sound within your device. So the stronger/larger the driver, the better the overall sound will be on your earbuds. Drivers can also boost bass and trebles for a good listening experience.
2. Perfect Fit
Not all earphones can properly fit our ears. Factors like your ear shape and the earbuds design can affect comfort. Thus, finding good earbuds that fit your ear snugly and securely is important. Bad earbuds only hurt your ear after a while of using especially for people who have sensitive outer ears.
For best experience, I recommend buying earbuds that nestle gently in your ear hole. Most of them have rubber tips that don’t hurt like the plastic ones. There are also other options that may be more comfortable like the specialized comfort earbuds, foam tips, and custom-molded tips that contour your ear shape.
3. Type and Specialization
Earbuds come in all shapes, sizes for various purposes. You’ll have to choose the type that will suit your needs, depending on the kind of activity you’ll be likely using your ear buds for. For example, if you’re working out or jogging, earbuds with secure fit is the smarter option. On the contrary, if you simply want to listen to good music, then you should pick earbuds that deliver the best sound quality. Here are some types of earbuds:
– These earbuds work to isolate sound. It blocks other noises in the surroundings so you enjoy whatever you’re listening to. It’s perfect for listening music when you’re in traffic or at crowded places.
– Unlike sound isolating earbuds that separate music from background sound, noise cancellation earbuds work to block any kind of noise in your surroundings. They are often very powerful, and can even let you sleep through noisy surroundings.
– Do you enjoy listening to music on your morning jog or while working out at the gym? If so, then you should choose sweat resistant earphones. These earphones are built specially to block out moisture from sweat.
– If you’re looking for more convenience, then you need Bluetooth earbuds. These kinds of earbuds are connected to your device using Bluetooth technology. They offer great freedom especially if you’re doing sports or any activity that requires lots of movement.
Now that you’re ready, you can make an informed decision to get the best purchase.