*Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.
Engineered for the best true wireless calls and music experience.
Hear and be heard. Conversations are made incredibly clear with true wireless earbuds that are proven to deliver best-in-class call performance*. Four-microphone technology gives you effective wind noise reduction* on calls, and advanced speakers that are just 6mm in size let you block out, or let in, ambient sound.
Wind noise reduction
EarGels increases comfort with 3 sets of EarGels in different sizes. Choose the right size to ensure great sound quality in every circumstance.
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones. Customize your sound, so your music and calls experience always suits your surroundings. Personalize your experience by customizing the way Sound+ delivers your sound and how it looks. Choose your preferred voice assistant from Amazon Alexa, Siri®, Google Assistant™ and more.*
* Voice Assistants: Amazon Alexa Built-In (certified), Siri (works with), Google Assistant (works with) and Baidu (works with).
Jabra Elite 65t is a third generation true wireless product, and Jabra has a proven track record of excellent true wireless connectivity. Experience the stability that lets you take calls and listen to music without worrying about audio dropouts. And with Bluetooth 5.0 you can seamlessly connect the Elite 65t to your smartphone.
With up to 5 hours of battery on a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the included pocket-friendly charging case, your listening needs are met from the start of the day, to its end.
With just the touch of a button you can be more aware of your surroundings with hear through, which conveniently filter in the sounds that surround you.
Jabra Elite 65t features an IP55-rated design, and comes with a 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust**. Wherever your day takes you, your activities won’t get in the way of easy, reliable access to calls and music.
With Jabra Elite 65t you can instantly connect*** to Alexa, Siri® or Google Assistant™, allowing you to quickly get the information you need – whether that be setting appointments, finding nearby events, or having messages read back to you.
Conversations are made incredibly clear with true wireless earbuds that feature 4-microphone technology and are proven to deliver excellent call performance. The high-performance MEMs analog microphones provide a beam-forming directional field, letting in audio from only one direction – this lets your voice in, but doesn’t let in nearby voices. The 30-degree curved design of the microphone tip reduces wind-noise – with perforations optimized for acoustic performance and wind-flow around the microphone tip.
Jabra Elite 65t
4 x MEMS
Wind noise protection
Yes, 4 mic’s system + acoustical open chamber design
Ambient noise reduction
Yes, 4 mic’s system
Microphone frequency range
100Hz to 10kHz
6.0 × 5.1mm
Speaker frequency range
20Hz to 20kHz
Brand - Jabra, Model - Jabra Elite 65t, Type - Bluetooth Earbuds, Connectivity - Bluetooth, Feature - When HS out of charging case Auto turn-On, when one HS out of ear Auto pause, Engineered for the best true wireless calls and music experience, Superior sound with unique 4-microphone technology, Personalize your music with a customizable equalizer, Up to 5 hours battery, 15 hours with charging case, True wireless connection stability to reduce call and music dropouts, IP55 rated, with 2-year warranty against water and dust, One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Now, Best call and voice quality, Fingertip controls, Voice command made simple, Earbud housing - front casing and microphone, Microphone - Yes, Frequency Response - 20Hz-20kHz (Speaker), 100Hz-10kHz (Microphone), Sensitivity - 103dBSPL at 1kHz/1mW (Speaker), -38dBV/Pa (Microphone), Working Range - Up to 10 meters, Color - Titanium Black, Others - Materials used (outside): PC/ABS plastic, Si rubber, PMMA paint, Au-plated metal, Passive noise cancellation: Yes, Ambient noise reduction: Yes, 4 mics system, Wind noise protection: Yes, 4 mics system + acoustical open chamber design, Speaker size: 6.0 x 5.1mm, Speaker impedance: 16ohm +-15% at 1kHz, Speaker max input power: 8mW, Microphone type: 4 x MEMS, Microphone bandwidth: 100Hz to 8kHz, Headset form factor: In ear, Talk time: 15 hours (with 2x recharging in charging case), Charging time, full charge with dedicated USB wall charger (500mA): 2 hours, Connection (mini jack, USB, etc): Micro USB, Supported Bluetooth profiles: Headset profile v1.2 , hands free profile v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, PBAP v1.1, Bluetooth compliance: Bluetooth 5.0, Multi connect: Two devices can be connected at a time, Weight mono / duo: 6.5gm right headset, 5.8gm left headset, charging case 67gm, Country of Origin - Denmark, Made in/ Assemble - China, Warranty - 2 years
When buying a new phone, it’s almost always customary to receive free earbuds with your purchase. However, these freebies are often of low quality and don’t last long. What if you need to buy a new one? How do you know which earbuds are good for your device?
Customers nowadays usually base their buying decision out of these three factors: design, price, and brand. First, they look at the earbuds’ overall appearance. Does it look stylish? Does the color match their taste? Second, they check the price of the product. Does it fit into their budget? Can they get something cheaper for the same quality? And third, the brand. Is the brand known in the industry? Is it trusted by a lot of users?
These are good reasons to decide which earbuds to buy. However, it isn’t enough. Choosing earbuds based only on these factors might not give you the best bang for your buck. To help avoid buying earbuds you’ll hate, check out the following factors before proceeding with your purchase.
1. Earbuds Specifications
It’s important to note that looks, price and even brand don’t always measure to their quality. So how do you know if the product is good? Because you can’t try out earbuds before purchase, the best thing you can do is to check the specs of the product in its packaging. If you’re shopping online, then be sure that you look into its product details carefully. Here are technical specs you have to check when choosing earbuds:
– refers to the measure of opposition a circuit provides to a current when a voltage is applied. Basically, the higher the impedance of a device, the less current will flow. To achieve maximum power, and in this case, the best sound quality – one must match the impedance of the source to the impedance of the earbuds.
– refers to ‘how loud the earbuds can go’. The sensitivity specs show how electric signals are changed into acoustic signals. It is often measured in sound pressure level (SPL). For safe music listening, you must pick earbuds with a mid-range level of sensitivity. Anything above the limit can be dangerous to your ears.
– measured in hertz (Hz), this refers to the range of audio frequencies the earbuds can repeat. Knowing the frequency response of a headphone can help you choose the right device if you wish to listen to a particular type of music. For example, if you like to hear music with lots of bass, then you should look for earphones with low bass frequency.
– turn electrical signals to sound pressure. They are responsible for creating the sound within your device. So the stronger/larger the driver, the better the overall sound will be on your earbuds. Drivers can also boost bass and trebles for a good listening experience.
2. Perfect Fit
Not all earphones can properly fit our ears. Factors like your ear shape and the earbuds design can affect comfort. Thus, finding good earbuds that fit your ear snugly and securely is important. Bad earbuds only hurt your ear after a while of using especially for people who have sensitive outer ears.
For best experience, I recommend buying earbuds that nestle gently in your ear hole. Most of them have rubber tips that don’t hurt like the plastic ones. There are also other options that may be more comfortable like the specialized comfort earbuds, foam tips, and custom-molded tips that contour your ear shape.
3. Type and Specialization
Earbuds come in all shapes, sizes for various purposes. You’ll have to choose the type that will suit your needs, depending on the kind of activity you’ll be likely using your ear buds for. For example, if you’re working out or jogging, earbuds with secure fit is the smarter option. On the contrary, if you simply want to listen to good music, then you should pick earbuds that deliver the best sound quality. Here are some types of earbuds:
– These earbuds work to isolate sound. It blocks other noises in the surroundings so you enjoy whatever you’re listening to. It’s perfect for listening music when you’re in traffic or at crowded places.
– Unlike sound isolating earbuds that separate music from background sound, noise cancellation earbuds work to block any kind of noise in your surroundings. They are often very powerful, and can even let you sleep through noisy surroundings.
– Do you enjoy listening to music on your morning jog or while working out at the gym? If so, then you should choose sweat resistant earphones. These earphones are built specially to block out moisture from sweat.
– If you’re looking for more convenience, then you need Bluetooth earbuds. These kinds of earbuds are connected to your device using Bluetooth technology. They offer great freedom especially if you’re doing sports or any activity that requires lots of movement.
Now that you’re ready, you can make an informed decision to get the best purchase.