*Image may differ with actual product's layout, color, size & dimension. No claim will be accepted for image mismatch.
Product Id: 10.06.759.07
Quick OverviewModel - Jabra Elite Active 65t
Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds
Elite 65t is engineered for a superior true wireless calls and music experience, offering incredible clarity of sound for conversations, and 5 hours battery in earbuds and additional 10 in the charging case. Protected against water, sweat and dust.
Hear and be heard. Four-microphone technology gives you effective wind noise reduction on calls.
Call and voice quality Music, how you want it Connectivity Power to last the day Built to work, guaranteed
Use voice command to connect to Alexa**, Siri, or Google Assistant, allowing you to quickly get the information you need.
**Operating System dependent
Jabra Sound+ app
Personalize the way you use your Jabra device. Choose your voice assistant, customize your music profile, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, keep track of your charge, and much more. The app is constantly evolving to deliver new features to further enhance your headphones.
Brand - Jabra, Model - Jabra Elite Active 65t, Type - Bluetooth Earbuds, Connectivity - Bluetooth, Frequency Response - 20Hz-20kHz (Speaker), 100Hz-10kHz (Microphone), Sensitivity - 103dBSPL at 1kHz/1mW (Speaker), -38dBV/Pa (Microphone), Microphone - Yes, Working/Bluetooth Range - 10 Meter, Bluetooth Version - Bluetooth 5.0, Waterproof - Yes, Dustproof - Yes, Rechargeable Battery - Yes, Charging Time - 2 Hours, Playing Time - Up to 5 Hours, Body Materials - PC/ABS plastic, Color - Titanium Black, Feature - Engineered for true wireless music, calls and sport, No strings attached, Secure-fitting design for enhanced in-ear stability, IP56 rated with 2-year warranty against sweat and dust, Up to 5 hours battery, 15 hours with charging case, True wireless stability to reduce call and music dropouts, Personalize music with customizable equalizer, One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Now, Track performance with an integrated motion sensor, When HS out of charging case Auto turn-On, when one HS out of ear Auto pause, A fit thats snug and secure, Enjoy an active lifestyle with secure fitting earbuds that provide dependable in-ear stability, Built for active lifestyles, Fingertip controls, Voice command made simple, Others - Ambient noise reduction: Yes, 4 mics system, Wind noise protection: Yes, 4 mics system + acoustical open chamber design, Accelerometer: Track fitness and performance with an integrated motion sensor, Speaker size: 6.0 x 5.1mm, Speaker impedance: 16ohm +-15% at 1kHz, Speaker max input power: 8mW, Microphone type: 4 x MEMS, Microphone bandwidth: 100Hz to 8kHz, IP 56 rating: Sweat and dust resistant, Headset form factor: In ear, Talk time: 15 hours (with 2x recharging in charging case), Charging time, full charge with dedicated USB wall charger (500mA): 2 hours, Connection (mini jack, USB, etc): Micro USB, Supported Bluetooth profiles: Headset profile v1.2 , hands free profile v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, PBAP v1.1, Bluetooth compliance: Bluetooth 5.0, Multi connect: Two devices can be connected at a time, Materials used (outside): PC/ABS plastic, Si rubber, Au-plated metal, Weight mono / duo: 6.5gm right headset, 5.8gm left headset, charging case 67gm, Warranty - 2 years, Country of Origin - Denmark, Made in/ Assemble - China
When buying a new phone, it’s almost always customary to receive free earbuds with your purchase. However, these freebies are often of low quality and don’t last long. What if you need to buy a new one? How do you know which earbuds are good for your device?
Customers nowadays usually base their buying decision out of these three factors: design, price, and brand. First, they look at the earbuds’ overall appearance. Does it look stylish? Does the color match their taste? Second, they check the price of the product. Does it fit into their budget? Can they get something cheaper for the same quality? And third, the brand. Is the brand known in the industry? Is it trusted by a lot of users?
These are good reasons to decide which earbuds to buy. However, it isn’t enough. Choosing earbuds based only on these factors might not give you the best bang for your buck. To help avoid buying earbuds you’ll hate, check out the following factors before proceeding with your purchase.
1. Earbuds Specifications
It’s important to note that looks, price and even brand don’t always measure to their quality. So how do you know if the product is good? Because you can’t try out earbuds before purchase, the best thing you can do is to check the specs of the product in its packaging. If you’re shopping online, then be sure that you look into its product details carefully. Here are technical specs you have to check when choosing earbuds:
– refers to the measure of opposition a circuit provides to a current when a voltage is applied. Basically, the higher the impedance of a device, the less current will flow. To achieve maximum power, and in this case, the best sound quality – one must match the impedance of the source to the impedance of the earbuds.
– refers to ‘how loud the earbuds can go’. The sensitivity specs show how electric signals are changed into acoustic signals. It is often measured in sound pressure level (SPL). For safe music listening, you must pick earbuds with a mid-range level of sensitivity. Anything above the limit can be dangerous to your ears.
– measured in hertz (Hz), this refers to the range of audio frequencies the earbuds can repeat. Knowing the frequency response of a headphone can help you choose the right device if you wish to listen to a particular type of music. For example, if you like to hear music with lots of bass, then you should look for earphones with low bass frequency.
– turn electrical signals to sound pressure. They are responsible for creating the sound within your device. So the stronger/larger the driver, the better the overall sound will be on your earbuds. Drivers can also boost bass and trebles for a good listening experience.
2. Perfect Fit
Not all earphones can properly fit our ears. Factors like your ear shape and the earbuds design can affect comfort. Thus, finding good earbuds that fit your ear snugly and securely is important. Bad earbuds only hurt your ear after a while of using especially for people who have sensitive outer ears.
For best experience, I recommend buying earbuds that nestle gently in your ear hole. Most of them have rubber tips that don’t hurt like the plastic ones. There are also other options that may be more comfortable like the specialized comfort earbuds, foam tips, and custom-molded tips that contour your ear shape.
3. Type and Specialization
Earbuds come in all shapes, sizes for various purposes. You’ll have to choose the type that will suit your needs, depending on the kind of activity you’ll be likely using your ear buds for. For example, if you’re working out or jogging, earbuds with secure fit is the smarter option. On the contrary, if you simply want to listen to good music, then you should pick earbuds that deliver the best sound quality. Here are some types of earbuds:
– These earbuds work to isolate sound. It blocks other noises in the surroundings so you enjoy whatever you’re listening to. It’s perfect for listening music when you’re in traffic or at crowded places.
– Unlike sound isolating earbuds that separate music from background sound, noise cancellation earbuds work to block any kind of noise in your surroundings. They are often very powerful, and can even let you sleep through noisy surroundings.
– Do you enjoy listening to music on your morning jog or while working out at the gym? If so, then you should choose sweat resistant earphones. These earphones are built specially to block out moisture from sweat.
– If you’re looking for more convenience, then you need Bluetooth earbuds. These kinds of earbuds are connected to your device using Bluetooth technology. They offer great freedom especially if you’re doing sports or any activity that requires lots of movement.
Now that you’re ready, you can make an informed decision to get the best purchase.